Why choose Hi Signs polyurethane paint system over competitors?
- Durability: Polyurethane paint is known for its durability and resistance to wear and tear. It is ideal for surfaces that are subjected to heavy usage or exposure to harsh weather conditions.
- Chemical Resistance: Polyurethane paint is resistant to chemicals and other corrosive substances, making it a great choice for industrial or commercial settings.
- Glossy Finish: Polyurethane paint provides a high-gloss finish that is both durable and long-lasting. This makes it ideal for use in homes, offices, or other interior spaces where a glossy, sleek appearance is desired.
- Easy to Clean: Polyurethane paint is easy to clean and maintain, making it ideal for use in high-traffic areas. It is also resistant to staining, which means that it will look great for years to come.
- Flexibility: Polyurethane paint is flexible, which means that it can expand and contract with the movement of the surface it is applied to. This makes it ideal for use on surfaces that may experience fluctuations in temperature or moisture levels.
- Water-Resistant: Polyurethane paint is water-resistant, making it ideal for use in areas where moisture is a concern. This makes it ideal for use in kitchens, bathrooms, or other areas where spills or splashes are likely to occur.
- Low VOC: Many polyurethane paints are now available with low or zero VOC (volatile organic compounds) content, making them a more environmentally friendly choice for those concerned about indoor air quality.
Polyurethane Paint vs. Powder Coating
Polyurethane paint is more flexible than powder coating and can bend and move with the substrate without cracking or chipping. This makes it ideal for use on items that will be subjected to stress or vibration, such as exterior signage.
Polyurethane paint is much more resistant to abrasion than powder coating, making it a great choice for items that will be frequently touched or exposed to harsh elements. Polyurethane paint is highly resistant to chemicals, oils, and fuels, making it ideal for use on signage. Polyurethane paint is resistant to UV light and does not fade or yellow over time, making it ideal for outdoor use on items such as boats and outdoor furniture.
Polyurethane paint dries much faster than powder coating, which can take several hours to cure. This makes it a more efficient option for time-sensitive projects. Polyurethane paint comes in a wide range of colours, making it easier to find a match for your brand consistency. Polyurethane paint is generally less expensive than powder coating, making it a more cost-effective option for some projects, especially in long-term maintenance down the road.