Hi Signs is a Canadian architectural signage and wayfinding fabricator, dedicated to creating functional and aesthetically pleasing solutions for our clients. With 50 years of experience in the industry, our team of designers and project managers have a thorough understanding of how to effectively guide people through complex environments.
Our Mission: To understand our clients’ complex needs then design, create and manage simple solutions.
Our Vision: Reshaping how we navigate our built environment.
Our Core Values: Competency, Passion, Urgency, Progressive, Happiness
We use 2 part paint systems. Sanding, prepping, minor filling, and bondo work experience is necessary
- Clean and Prepare Surfaces
- Prepare Paints
- Apply Paint
- Clean Work Area
- Maintain Equipment
- Bondo Work
- Sanding Surfaces
- Experience in automotive or industrial equipment painting
- Experience wet painting using a gun
- Ability to differentiate between colors
- Ability to work on multiple priorities with frequent interruptions
- Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
Pay is dependent on experience, with a great benefit package. Hours are from 7 am- 3:30 pm